Saturday, February 24, 2007



Drowning

I used to think that I'm a fortunate girl to have found a day job as a RecruitExpress consultant.
Now, I'm happier to have found the 2nd job at night. Thanks Steph for pulling me to work with her in the very first place.

I had a blast yesterday night, working with 2 new colleagues. One of them is a NTU undergrad, the other I'm not very sure cos she was ther early. Anyway, they were all friendly people and I learnt a lot. Heineken is from Armsterdam. And of cos, Tuborg is from Denmark. I kinda enjoy nightlife a lot like, A LOT. I mean, I have always liked the life of a nocturnians. Kudos to the powerful live bands who've lifted up the moods of many many by SO MUCH lapses. Seriously, the live bands I've seen so far are really really good. And the people who go there are like, SUPER NICE! On top of the generous tips I got( for plainly waitressing, mind you), they taught me a lot of new stuff. All I can judge from theire behaviour is: 1. They are filty rich. 2. They are highly-educated. I mean, that's enough. At least for me. Sometimes you do have to judge for yourself too, like if it's worth working and stuff. Cabbed back home, had a night's rest before going to tuition my primary 4 Kazushi. Today's he has been a little more livelier. HAHA. So time flew, like again. Back home am I, gonna take med and sleep.

Supposed to go to my primary school teacher's house for visiting, a so-called 6B gathering which we had kinda missed a few sessions already. But I've to go to baozhen jiejie's house as well. And I think I have a BTT trial tmr. Damnit. Where's the damn book? I need to study like, soon.





Welcome to the Club of Brokenhearts.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:03 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT